Peace of Mind for Today's Dynamic Threat Landscape
Coretek leverages Microsoft’s robust and native security features to secure your users, servers, data, and applications. Coupled with Coretek’s Security Operations Center (SOC), which brings 24/7 monitoring and an “eyes on glass’ team of security analysts, you can be sure that you always have visibility and control.
Benefits of Unified Security
Complete Transparency & Ownership – You retain full access to the environment and can view reporting and request an export of data. You own it; Coretek manages it.
Speed, Versatility, & Expertise – As an Azure Expert MSP and top Microsoft Partner, Coretek has experience in high-security verticals and has a deep understanding of the Microsoft security stack to help speed technology adoption for your organization.
Scalability – Our solution is a holistic approach to security, and our service is built to scale with a dynamic threat landscape.
“Always On” Partner – Coretek provides a 24/7, always-on Security Operations Center that knows how to guide you if a security event occurs.
Unified Security Includes
- Manage Microsoft Defender for Endpoints - including deployment, tuning, and response to security events.
- Manage Microsoft Defender for Servers - including deployment, tuning, and response to security events.
- Monitor Sentinel for events throughout the entire security landscape, including:
- Azure/O365 (Exchange online, Defender, AAD, etc.)
- Virtual environment (Citrix, VMware, Hyper-V)
- Other supported AV if necessary (Symantec, Trend Micro, ESET, etc.)
- Other IDM/SSO/CASB/SASE providers (Okta, Thycotic, etc.)
- 3rd party email security (Proofpoint, etc.)
- Vuln management platforms (Qualys, Tenable, etc.)
- XDR platforms
- Multi-cloud platforms (On-Prem, Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Correlate and evaluate security events to determine if events are positive/false positive.
- Lead remediation effort if a security event is contained in the Coretek managed environment.
- Support remediation efforts with guidance and expertise if a security event occurs in a client-managed environment.
Get Started Today
Fill out the form below to schedule a meeting with our team!
Copyright © 2023 Coretek Services | Website by
NYN Website Design + Marketing | Powered