Comprehensive Managed Desktop Solution Leveraging Microsoft AVD & Windows 365
Coretek’s Managed Desktop service is a comprehensive and secure way to deliver virtual desktops or applications to anyone, anywhere. A modern way of working is here to stay, and your users need solutions they can access worldwide or from within your four walls. This turnkey solution helps you achieve business priorities for hybrid and remote work by equipping users with a familiar workspace and access to all their apps and data. Like so many businesses have, you can trust Coretek to build and manage your cloud desktops!
Secure & Scalable Cloud Workspace Solutions
Coretek can partner with you to achieve your business priorities for hybrid and remote work by equipping users with a familiar workspace and access to all their apps and data. Leveraging Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) and Windows 365, Coretek provides secure, scalable cloud workspace solutions delivering both desktop and applications to corporate users, contractors, students, and any other use case your business demands. Managing images, applications, profiles, and data along with user identity and Microsoft 365 E3 and E5 integrated tools, we broaden your security visibility and control of AVD. Coretek designs, builds, optimizes, and manages your AVD, Windows 10 & 11 servicing with updates, monitoring, alerting, patching, and backups of user profiles and data.
- 24 x 7 Priority Support provides access to Level 1 and Level 2 Azure & AVD engineers who respond and remediate issues.
- Quarterly roadmap and monthly status updates sessions with Client Success Managers.
- Access to Coretek’s certified Azure & AVD Architects provides a vision and a plan for your successful cloud journey.
- Additional End-User support, Microsoft licensing, and third-party products like Citrix, Nerdio, and VMware
- Full range of integrated managed offerings to support AVD and Azure environments.
- SOC & SIEM Services for Unified Security leveraging native Microsoft products you may already own.
Managed Desktop Support Includes
- 24x7 Monitoring and Support
- Account Management
- Availability and Performance Management
- Patch Management
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Automation & Continuous Improvement
- Virus Protection Proactive Management
- Subscription & Billing Management
- Monthly Scorecards
- Proactive Health Checks
- Cloud Engagement Specialist
- Managed Firewall
- Load Balancing
- Backup Management
- Application Infrastructure Support
- Annual Account Cloud Strategy Session
- High Availability
- Disaster Recovery (PROD)
- Security Services
Get Started Today
Fill out the form below to schedule a meeting with our team!
Please do not fill out the form if you are looking only to source or purchase laptops from Coretek. We do not source or sell laptops to companies that are not current Coretek customers.
Copyright © 2022 Coretek Services | Website by
NYN Website Design + Marketing | Powered