Better Patient Data, Experiences, and Care
The clinical cloud desktop is a personalized roaming desktop that moves with clinicians seamlessly to and from any location and device quickly while securely delivered from the cloud.
Our Clinical Cloud Desktop solution leverages the agility and speed of the Microsoft Azure Network. When combined with Citrix Apps and Desktops, Azure Virtual Desktop, Imprivata OneSign, and Simple Cloud connected devices from IGEL, our solution gives clinicians a sub-10 second reconnect time to their data and provides the most efficient and optimal end-user experience of any workflow on the market.
Benefits of Clinical Cloud Desktop
- Better patient encounters and outcomes
- Speeds clinician login times enabling more efficient and engaged patient encounters
- Increases productivity of doctors, nurses, and administrators
Clinical Cloud Desktop POC Includes
- Deployment of Microsoft Azure (consumption not included)
- Deploy Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) (consumption not included)
- Integrate or deploy Imprivata OneSign Enterprise SSO & Authentication Management (trial included or sold separately)
- Imprivata Hardware Authentication Badge Readers (trial or sold separately)
- IGEL Next Generation OS for Cloud Desktop Connectivity (trial or sold separately)
- Integration of third-party brokers if required
*Azure consumption is not included, and products required as trials or sold separately.
*AVD is a Microsoft native, globally available service connecting users to Virtual Desktops located in Azure, Coretek will integrate with third-party brokers such as Citrix, VMware, and Nerdio if required.
*Proof of Concept (POC) is meant for quick prove out and not intended for full-scale production deployment. The POC can be architected as a production pilot for additional scope and cost.